【實用英語】-記住:“好久不見”不是"long time no see"
It’s been a long time.很久沒有聽到你的消息了。當別人這麼對自己說時,通常用 It sure has...來回答。 I haven’t seen you for a long time/ages.好久沒見你了;"ages"表很長一段時間 I haven’t seen you for a long time. I really miss you.
好久不見,我真的很想你。
How have you been (doing)?
最近怎麼樣?
How have you been? (還好吧?)
I’ve been all right. (嗯,挺好的。)
How have you been doing? *詢問對方的身體和近況。
How have you been doing? (最近怎麼樣?)
I’ve been alright. (幹得還不錯。)
Where have you been?
最近都去哪了?
Where have you been? I coudn't contact with you.
你去哪了,我都聯繫不上你。
I’m glad to see you again.
很高興又見到你。*回答這句時說So am I. (我也是)。see可以用meet代替。去掉again則帶有初次見面的語感。類似說法: I’m happy to see you; It’s great seeing you again.
You haven’t changed at all/much.
你一點兒都沒變。
You haven’t changed at all. You look as young as ever.
你一點兒都沒變,還是那麼年輕。
How’s he getting along these days?
他這些日子過得怎麼樣?
How’s he getting along these days? (他這些日子過得怎麼樣?)
Good. (挺好的。)
聯繫我們