在宴请国外客户的时候都该说些什么怎么说以及宴会上的那些细节

中餐宴会上与外商交流模板一:

A: Mr. Taylor, please sit here, This is our traditional seat for the guest of honor.

泰勒先生,请坐这儿,这个位置是我们中国传统的贵宾席位。

B: Don't tell me I'm the guest of honor this evening.

你不会说我是今晚的贵宾吧?

A: Precisely so.

正是如此。

B: I'm much honored to be given so much attention, But I'm really a bit nervous.

得到如此高规格的款待,我感到荣幸,但是我真有点不安。

A:Would you like to use the chopsticks or the fork and knife?

你想用筷子还是刀叉?

B: When you are in China, do as the Chinese do. I'll take the chopsticks and learn the art

入乡随俗,就用筷子吧,同时也学习如何使用筷子。

A:Don't worry about that. I'll be your tutor. And in case, there still are the fork and knife to resort to.

别担心,我来当你的老师,万一不行,还可以用刀叉。

B: Well, I must warn you beforehand that I'm mot much of a bright student, You must be patient with me.

不过,我得事先告诉你,我可不是聪明的学生,你得耐心教我。

A: Well, Mr. Taylor, what would you have for a drink? Rice wine or Maotai?

泰勒先生,你喝什么酒?米酒还是茅台?

B:I think I will have the famed Maotai, I know it is one of the best liquors in the world.

我想喝点著名的茅台吧,我知道那是世界名酒。

A: Maotai doesn't go to the head as most liquors do.

茅台不像其他酒,喝了不头晕。

B:How nice!

那太好了!

A:Mr. Taylor, to our friendship and to your health.

为我们的友谊,为泰勒先生的健康干杯。

B: To your health, and to the health of all the gentlemen present.

为你的健康,我在座的各位的健康干杯。

A: Try some of the cold dishes.

尝尝凉菜

B: Very delicious, I see your cuisine takes care of color, flavour and taste all at the same time.

很好吃,我注意到你们的菜对色香味俱全。

A:May I help you to taste some of the Beijng roast duck? This is a Beijing Speciality.

来一点北京烤鸭,好吗?这是北京名菜。

B:How delicious! Tender and crisp. I've never tested anything like that.

真好吃!又嫩又脆,我从来没有吃过这么好吃的菜。

A: Do you care for seafood? Help yourself to the sweet and sour bass if you care for it.

你爱吃海味吗?随意吃点糖醋鲈鱼吧。

B: The bass is fresh and tasty, I have never tasted better.

这鲈鱼新鲜可口。我还没尝到过比这更好的鱼。

中餐宴会上与外商交流模板二:

A:Well, here comes Beijing Rost duck, Please help yourself, Mr. Ford.

嗯,北京烤鸭来了,福特先生,请你不要客气。

B:Yes. thank you. It's very delicious, Is it one of your famous dishes?

好的,谢谢,真好吃,这是你们的一道名菜吗?

A:Yes, Do you like Chinese food?

是的,你喜欢中国菜吗?

B:Sure, It's marvelous, the best in the world. I think, How many courses are there in a Chinese banquet?

当然,中国菜棒极了,我想它是世界上最好吃的菜,中国式宴会有几道菜?

A: Usually 10, Please try some Maotai, It's well know in China.

一般10道菜,请喝点茅台,这酒在中国是有名的。

B: Yes,thanks a lot. Well, today I really don't know how to thank you for preparing such a splendid banquet.

好的,谢谢,你准备了这样丰盛的宴会,我真不知道怎样感谢你。

A: That's our pleasure, Mr. Ford. what has impressed you most during your stay in Beijing?

这是我们的荣幸,福特先生。你在北京期间什么给你留下了深刻的印象?

B:Many things have impressed me deeply: the long history of China, the hospitality of Chinese people, the food we are eating now. and so on, Of Course, our successful business talk has impressed me the most. Chinese businessmen are more flexible than before.

很多事情都打动了我,中国悠久的历史,中国人民的热情好客,我们正在吃的中国菜等等,当然,给我印象最深的是我们成功的商业会谈。中国商人比以往更具灵活性了。

A:You're right. We really appreciate the cooperation with you. Now I propose a toast to our friendship! Cheers!

你说得对,我们非常赞赏我们之间的合作,现在我建议为我们的友谊干杯!干杯!

中餐宴会上与外商交流模板三:

A: Hello, Mr. John, I'm Jane calling.

你好约翰,我是珍妮。

B:Hello. Miss, Jane.

你好,珍妮小姐。

A: Well, I wonder if you have had any plans tognight?

你今晚有什么安排吗?

B: Not yet for the moment.

暂时还没有

A: We'd like to hold a dinner in your honor.

我想为你设宴接风洗尘。

B: That's very kind of you.

谢谢。

A:That about 6:30 at Hilton Hotel to have a typical Chinese food? Are you convenient?

6:30 在希尔顿酒店吃典型中餐,你方便吗?

B:Yes. I am glad to come.

好的,我高兴前往。

A: Please ask your wife to join us for dinner.

请你的夫人一同前往。

B:Thank you, I think she would be delighted to go.

谢谢,我想她会很高兴和我一起去的。

A: Then I will be at the hotel at 6:00 to pick you up.

那么,我就6点到酒店来接你。

B:Thank you very much, We look forward to seeing you tonight.

非常感谢,那么晚上见。

A: See you then.

到时见

B: See you.

再见

本文转载自微信公众号GFWAIMAO功夫外贸

查看原文 >>
相关文章