如果你带着客户入住你介绍的你们当地的酒店你知道如何介绍该酒店吗

我们作为外贸业务员到经常帮助来访的客户定我们当地的酒店入住。

我们作为外贸业务员到经常帮助来访的客户定我们当地的酒店入住。

这就需要我们对酒店的各个环境设施和服务有一定的了解,以备客户来访入住后,你可以给客户介绍店。下面就是如何解释酒店的一些对话。

酒店内部设施介绍一:

A: Here is your room. I hope you like it.

这是你的房间,希望你喜欢。

B: Looks not bad.

看上去不错。

A: The room is away from traffic noise.

这房间没有交通噪音。

B: Yes, it's pleasantly quiet here.

是的,这儿想到安静。

A: Here's the bath.

这里是浴室。

B:Where can we have our laundry done?

在哪里洗衣服?

A: There's a bag in the bathroom, Just put your laundry in it.

在浴室有关袋子,把要洗的衣服放在里面就行了。

B:Does the hotel run its own luandry services?

你们有自己的洗衣房吗?

A:We do, as most hotels do.

有,我们和大多数酒店一样。

B: I see, Is the telephane on the table good for outside calls.

我知道了,桌上的电话能直通外线吗?

A:There is house phone only, But you can ask the operatror for city calls.

这仅是内部电话,但你可以让总机接外线。

B: Can I get a city map at the hotel?

酒店可以给我一个城市地图吗?

A: Yes, Shall I get one for you? Just push the button over there if you need anything.

可以,要我给你拿一张吗?如果你需要什么,就按那边的按钮。

酒店设备修理和换房间二

A:Good evening, Can I help you?

晚上好,你需要什么服务?

C:Yes, There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.

是的,我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了毛病。

A: We'll send someone to repair it immediately. What's your room number, please?

我们马上派人去维修,您的房间号是多少?

C: 606

606房间

B: May I come in?

我可以进来吗?

C:Come in,please.

请进

B: What's the trouble?

哪儿坏了?

C: The toilet doesn't flush.

抽水马桶不冲水了。

B:Let me see, Oh, it's clogged...It's all right now. You may try it.

让我看看,哦,堵住了,....现在好了,你试一下。

C:Yes, It's working now. Thank you.

是的,现在好用了,谢谢你。

B:You're welcome

不客气。

(The next morning)

第二天早上

A: Good morning, sir, What can I do for you?

早上好,先生,我能为您做什么?

C:I'm Jack in Room 606, Can you change the room for me? It's too noisy, My friend was woken up several times by the noise from upstais, He said it was too much for him.

我是606房间的杰克,能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了,我的朋友被楼上发出的声音吵醒好几次,他说他难以忍受。

A:I'm awfully sorry. sir. I do apologize. A ten year old boy and a mother live uptstair. Maybe the boy is a little bit naughty.

非常对不起,先生,我向您道歉,楼上住着10岁的男孩和他妈妈,也许男孩有点淘气。

C:Anyway, I'd like to change our room

不管怎样,我想换房间。

A:No problem. sir. We'll manage it.

没问题,先生,我们会尽力安排的。

酒店设备修理和换房间三

A: Good morning.Front Office.May I help you?

早上好,这里是前台,需要我帮忙吗?

B: The water tap drips all night long.

水龙头滴水一整夜。

A:Please wait just a few minute, We can have it repaired.

请稍等几分钟,我们找人去修理

B: There is also something wrong with the airconditioning.I'd like to change my room

空调也有点问题,我想换房间

A: We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Please get contact with the service counter. The clerks there deal with room changing.

我们非常抱歉给你带来不便,请您联系服务台办理换房手续。

B: What about my luggage?

我的行李怎么办?

A:The bellman is going to help you with your luggage.

门童将会帮助您搬行李。

B: Thank you.

谢谢

A:It's my pleasure.

不用谢

本文转载自微信公众号GFWAIMAO功夫外贸

查看原文 >>
相关文章