“你从哪弄来的?”,用英语怎么说?

Where did you get it?

你从哪弄来的?

They literally taste the same.

味道是一样的。

Whether you want to believe it or not, I feel the same way.

不管你信不信,我也是这种感觉。

We have all traveled the same distance.

我们都走了同样的路。

I don't know what'll happen to you.

我不知道你会遇到什么事情。

Don't make the same mistake I did.

别犯和我一样的错误。

Don't leave the people you love.

不要离开你爱的人。

Is it the same?

是一样的吗?

He's using the same methods.

他采取了同样的方法。

Frankly, it's not fair to me.

坦白说,这对我不公平。

It is the same thing.

这是一回事。

Did you hear what I just said?

你听到我说的话了吗?

I can do the same for you.

我也可以为你做同样的事。

This is getting ridiculous.

这越来越荒谬了。

Why would I do that?

我为什么要这么做?

喜欢学习英语的同学,请在今日头条飞聊搜索:silvester,一起来飞聊小组学习
相关文章