生活的殘忍不在於它的蠻橫霸道,而是它總會來挑戰你那些舊有的理解。它會告訴你:你又想錯了。

  插畫師Alex Noriega在工作受挫後感到迷茫不安,就用圖文記錄了一些生活體悟。網友們都愛極了這些頗有哲理的畫,希望你也能從這些插畫中獲得溫暖和力量~

  1

  

  Don’t push your friends into your stuff... Let them find it and like it if they want to.

  不要強迫你的朋友愛你所愛,除非他們自己願意。

  2

  

  No one cares about the two weeks you “lived” in America/ Europe/Asia... Stop bragging about it.

  不要吹噓你只是“路過”的地方,沒人在意你的那些所謂經驗之談。

  3

  

  Good imagination is a sign of great intelligence.

  想象力是件非常重要的事。

  4

  

  Always be yourself, unless you’re an arrogant bastard.

  除非你是個十足的混蛋,要不然的話,最大程度地堅持做自己。

  5

  

  Being successful means something different to each person... Respect that.

  成功對於每個人的意義都是不一樣的,要尊重這一點。

  6

  

  Things that are hard to say, are usually the most important.

  最重要的事往往難以說出口。

  7

  

  Sometimes, “fuck you” is the beat answer. But not always... Sadly.

  實在受不了了的時候,那就去他媽的。

  8

  

  Your salary doesn’t determine how good of a person you are.

  金錢收入多少,並不能定義一個人的好壞。

  9

  

  It’s OK to change your mind about people and things in your life... Just try to make sense.

  不要侷限於經驗,不要害怕重新認識生活中的人和事。

  10

  

  Someday you will miss today.

  總有一天,你會特別懷念現在的自己。

  11

  

  Don’t spread your anger all over the Internet, it’s stupid and everyone can tell you do it because you have a small dick.

  不要做網絡噴子,在別人眼裏你和殭屍沒有區別。

  12

  

  Always wear nice underwear, you never know when you might get lucky on need a doctor.

  內衣買好點的,你早晚會知道它的意義。

  13

  

  No one’s really keeping track of how many times you screw up... so chill the fuck out.

  不必老是糾結自己過去犯得錯誤。

  14

  

  Don’t complain about your life because you don’t have the car or house that you wanted... Being unlucky means something else.

  不要因爲沒車沒房抱怨生活,多得是比你不幸的人。

  15

  

  People who try harder to look tough, usually are the ones that need more affection.

  看似很堅強的人,也許藏着一顆脆弱的心。

  16

  

  Some of the most interesting people I know, don’t know what to do with their lives.

  很多在我看來非常有趣的人,常常意識不到自己的有趣。

  17

  

  Thinking too much about a problem won’t make it necessarily easier to solve.

  光想不做,事情是不會解決的。

  18

  

  It’s good to have big hopes and expectations but keep them logical...

  野心和夢想總沒錯,但也要懂得腳踏實地。

  19

  

  Fun is a relative concept.

  快樂是相對的。

  20

  

  Over analyzing will lead you to the wrong conclusions.

  多慮容易失去很多樂趣,甚至導致錯誤的結論。

  21

  

  Don't take yourself too seriously.

  別太把自己當回事。

  22

  

  You can’t get rid of your fears... But you can learn to live with them.

  你可能無法戰勝恐懼,但你可以試着和他們和平共處。

  23

  

  You don't need anyone's permission to do what you feel is right.

  你認爲對的事,就去做吧,沒有必要去得到他人的允許。

  24

  

  You are not as weird as you think you are... Everyone feels a little different than the rest.

  你並不像你想象的那樣特別,每個人都覺得自己與衆不同。

  25

  

  There will always be prettier and uglier people than you. Accept it and move on.

  這個世界上,多得是比你醜和比你美的人。

  26

  

  Find someone with whom you can laugh about everything and the rest will be fine.

  找一個有共同笑點的人比什麼都重要。

  27

  

  Surround yourself with things and people that inspire you.

  選擇那些可以給你帶來正能量的人和事。

  28

  

  Things are just things. Don’t get too attached to them.

  不要花費太多感情在一些虛無的東西上,比如社交軟件。

  29

  

  "Hello" is the most powerful word against loneliness.

  當你孤獨的時候,試着主動跟人打招呼。

  30

  

  Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be.

  沒有什麼事情比成爲一個平庸的人更糟的了。

  31

  

  Fashion and trends are bullshit. Don’t let them fool you.

  時尚流行都是狗屎,不要讓它們左右你的審美。

  32

  

  Save some time to be lazy. It’s good for you.

  偶爾做個“廢人”沒什麼不好。

  33

  

  No brand is your friend.

  不要成爲名牌的奴隸。

  34

  

  Your family problems aren’t yours.

  家庭的錯不是你的問題(但也不要把一切不如意都怪罪於原生家庭)。

  35

  

  People who only call you when they need something aren’t your friends.

  只在需要的時候找你的人,不是真正的朋友。

  36

  

  Women are as horny as men. They just hide their boners better.

  女人和男人一樣好色。

  37

  

  Hide nothing and you’ll have nothing to hide.

  不要讓自己的人生空無一物。

  38

  

  Stay open to new things.

  擁有保持好奇心。

  39

  

  Sleeping is the healthiest thing you can do without doing anything.

  睡眠可以拯救一切。

  40

  

  You’re not especially lazy... You’re just a mammal.

  當你覺得自己懶得出奇的時候,學着安慰自己,哺乳動物都這樣。

  41

  

  Work as slowly as you can, but pretend it’s impossible to work any faster.

  慢……慢……拖……拉……做事,但假裝不可能更快。

  

  “言值”爆表的人都喜歡讚賞

  

  想第一時間接收英語演講文章&視頻?置頂精彩英語演講就對了!操作辦法就是:進入公衆號——點擊右上角的●●●——找到“置頂公衆號”—— 開啓。

  !

查看原文 >>
相關文章