有道看天下 Word to world:用英語視角帶你看世界

  爸爸

  (哎)

  太陽出來月亮回家了嗎

  (對啦)

  星星出來太陽去哪裏啦

  (在天上)

  我怎麼找也找不到它

  (他回家啦)

  太陽月亮星星就是吉祥的一家

  ——《吉祥三寶》

  9月20日,著名音樂人科爾沁夫某平臺發文,稱“清晨得到悲傷的消息,悲痛不能自制,布仁巴雅爾老師一路走好,人生無常,天堂草原他日再會。”

  布仁巴雅爾老師出生於內蒙古自治區呼倫貝爾大草原上,觀衆對他的印象更多的是歌曲《吉祥三寶》中的“爸爸”。他的歌聲自然淳樸、情真意切,傳達着他對草原最真切的眷戀。他曾憑藉一曲《天邊》,爲久居城市的都市人帶來一股清新的草原之風。

  布仁巴雅爾老師於9月19日晚因突發心梗在海拉爾去世,享年58歲。

  知道這個消息後,廣大網友紛紛發文,表達自己對布仁巴雅爾老師的哀思以及對其家人的慰問。

  今天,我們就一起來看看如何用英文表示對逝者家屬的慰問吧!

  直抒胸臆,表達哀思

  We are very saddened to hear of your loss.

  

  我們爲你失去親人深感悲痛。(或者:請節哀順變。)

  

  What a pity we’ve lost such a great man!

  

  我們失去了這麼好的人,真遺憾!

  

  Please accept our most sincere condolences for your loss.

  

  請接受我最誠摯的哀悼。

  

  You have my sincere condolences on the loss of your father.

  

  我爲你父親的去世表示最誠摯的哀悼。

  

  You have our deepest sympathy.

  

  請接受我最深切的慰問。

  

  May your strength prevail to help you through this difficult time.

  

  願你的堅強能助你度過這段艱難的時光。

  

  Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow.

  

  言語無法表達我們的悲傷。

  

  悲痛,感同身受

  I share your pain.

  

  我知道你有多痛苦。

  

  Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer.

  

  雖然言語無法真正的減輕你的悲傷,但要知道,我們每一個人都在關心你、爲你祈禱。

  

  I am so sorry for your loss. My heart are with you and your family.

  

  請節哀順變,我的心與你和你的家人同在。

  

  Our heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. This has been a tremendous shock on us all.

  

  我們向你和你的家人表示最真切的哀悼,這對我們所有人來說都是一個巨大的打擊。

  

  

  無論如何,與你同在

  I am always by your side during these difficult times.

  

  在這艱難的時刻,我永遠在你身邊。

  

  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

  

  我們與你同在,爲你祈禱。

  

  Remember that we love and care about you.

  

  記住,我們愛你、關心你。

  

  We are thinking of you during this difficult time.

  

  在這艱難的時刻,我們與你同在。

  

  We are always here to help and support.

  

  我們一直在這裏,幫助你、支持你。

  

  人雖逝,憶永存

  May your memories be your comfort.

  

  願回憶能夠給你一絲慰藉。

  

  May your memories give you strength.

  

  願回憶給你力量。

  

  He/She will always live on in our hearts. Hold tight to memories for comfort.

  

  他/她將永遠活在我們的心中,讓回憶成爲慰藉。

  

  Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in time of sorrow.

  

  正如鳥兒在雨中高歌,願這珍貴的回憶陪伴我們度過悲傷的時光。

  

  We will cherish the memories of the times we spent together. We are with you during this time of grief.

  

  我們會珍惜曾一起度過的時光,在這悲傷的時刻,我們與你同在。

  

  這些慰問亡親之詞固然讓人感到內心沉重,但是,小編認爲,更重要的是要珍惜身邊的親人,珍惜還能在一起的時間。

查看原文 >>
相關文章