Rachel: Oh, excuse me. I was kinda using that machine.

不好意思,我正在用那台洗衣机。

Woman: Yeah, well, now you're kinda not.

哦,是吗,现在似乎不用了。

Rachel: But I saved it. I put my basket on top.

但我提前占了,我把篮子放上面了。

Woman: Oh, I'm sorry, is that your basket?

不好意思,那是你的篮子?

Rachel: Yeah!

是啊。

Woman: It's really pretty. Unfortunately, I don't see suds.

篮子挺好看,但是我没看到肥皂泡沫。

Rachel: What?

什么?

Woman: No suds, no save. Ok?

没有肥皂泡沫就不算占位,懂吗?

(Ross arrives.)

Ross: What's goin' on?

出什么事儿了?

Rachel: Hi, uh, nothing. That horrible woman just took my machine.

嗨,呃,没什么,这个凶巴巴的女人抢了我的洗衣机。

老友记第一季——瑞秋第一次洗衣服(1)

老友记第一季——瑞秋第一次洗衣服(1)

老友记第一季——瑞秋第一次洗衣服(1)

NOTES:

I was kind of doing sth:我当时在做某事

Serve sth for sb: 替某人预留某物

On top:在上面,处于领先地位

On top of one's game. 某人状态良好

Laundry detergent: 洗衣液

Reason with sb: 与某人讲道理

No pain, no gain: 无劳不获

No discord, nor concord: 不打不相识

Be horrible to sb:对某人很凶

相关文章