Alisha: This is the second time I’ve been turned down for a credit card in a month. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

這是我一個月之內第二次信用卡被拒了。我不知道自己做錯了什麼。

James: Have you checked your credit report recently? Maybe you have a bad credit rating.

你最近有沒有查看信用記錄?或許你的信用評級不好。

Alisha: I have a full-time job with a good income, which they can easily verify, and I don’t have any outstanding debt, so what could be the problem?

我有一份收入良好的全職工作,他們很容易證實,我也沒有未償付債務,那可能是什麼問題呢?

James: Have you had a credit card before?

你以前有沒有信用卡呢?

Alisha: Yes.

有。

James: Did you always make your payments on time?

你有沒有及時支付呢?

Alisha: Well, no.

哦,沒有。

James: Then that may be your answer. Your payment history makes a big difference with the credit bureau. If you’ve missed payments or been late, that’s a big strike against you.

可能就是這個問題了。你的支付歷史對信用評定機構有很大影響。如果你未支付或延時支付,對你來說是一個很大的打擊。

Alisha: You mean if I were late a few times, I wouldn’t be able to get another credit card?

你是說如果我有幾次未及時支付,我不可能再得到另外一張信用卡?

James: A few times? How many times?

幾次?多少次?

Alisha: Well, maybe a lot of times.

哦,或許很多次。

James: And why do you need another credit card if you already have one?

如果你已經有一張信用卡了,爲什麼還要再申請一張呢?

Alisha: Had one, past tense. The credit card company cancelled it.

曾經有,已經是過去了。信用卡公司取消了。

James: Ah ha, I think we’ve just found the crux of the problem.

哈哈!我想我們已經發現了問題的關鍵了。

查看原文 >>
相關文章