Rachel: So, um, did she...

她怎么样了?

Ross: Twice.

死了两次

Phoebe: Oh, that sucks!

哦,太糟糕了!

Joey: You guys okay?

你们还好吧?

Ross: I don't know, it's weird. I mean, I know she's gone, but I just don't feel, uh...

我也说不上来,这感觉很奇怪,我知道她已经走了,但我就是不觉得...

Phoebe: Maybe that's 'cause she's not really gone.

也许是因为她并没有真正离开。

Ross: No no, she's gone.

不不,她缺失走了。

Monica: We checked. A lot.

我们检查了很多遍

Phoebe: Hm, I mean maybe no one ever really goes.

我的意思是说,或许没有人真正离开。

Ever since my mom died, every now and then, I get the feeling that she's like right here, you know? (She circles her hand around her right shoulder. Chandler, sitting on her right, draws back nervously)

自从我妈妈走了之后,我时常会感觉到她似乎就在这儿。

老友记第一季-Ross和Monica的外婆死了两次(1)

老友记第一季-Ross和Monica的外婆死了两次(1)

老友记第一季-Ross和Monica的外婆死了两次(1)

NOTES:

that suck:真糟糕

sb is gone:某人离开了

have/get a feeling that: 有一种感觉

right here:就在这里

相关文章