Monica: Dad, let's just make a decision!

爸,咱就快点决定下来吧!

Mr. Geller: You're right. this is crazy.

你说的对,这太离谱了。

it's going into the ground.

总之是要埋到地里去的。

Monica: We should just get the most basic thing.

我们应该把最基本的东西弄好。

Mr. Geller: Great. ok, that would be the 'non-protective corrugated fiberboard with white laminate'.

对,好。那就买个“上面有白色薄片,不受防护的波纹纤维板”。

Monica: Dad, we can't bury Nana in a dresser from IKEA.

爸,我们不能把外婆葬在宜家的橱柜里。

Mr. Geller: See, this is why your mother buys all my clothes.

你看吧,这就是为什么我让你妈给我买衣服。

I hate to shop. I hate it.

我讨厌挑来挑去,我不爱买东西。

Monica: Dad, don't you think this might be more about the fact that... once you make the decision. it's it's like acknowledging Nana's actually gone.

爸,你是不是觉得这就好像是...只要把这些订好了,就是承认外婆真的离开我们了呢?

Mr. Geller: No, I really hate to shop!

没有,我真的讨厌买东西。

老友记第一季-莫妮卡的老爸讨厌购物,无法决定给外婆买哪种棺材

老友记第一季-莫妮卡的老爸讨厌购物,无法决定给外婆买哪种棺材

老友记第一季-莫妮卡的老爸讨厌购物,无法决定给外婆买哪种棺材

NOTES

make a decision做决定

you're right你是对的

get the bill买单

don't you think。。你不认为。。。

the fact that....现实情况是....

相关文章