Monica: Hi! Hey, Rach, did you make your money?

嗨,Rach, 你攒够钱了吗?

Rachel: No, not even close.

没有,还差得远呢。

Forget Vail, forget seeing my family, forget shoop, shoop, shoop.

忘记威尔吧,忘记家人团聚的事儿吧,也忘掉“咻咻咻”。

Monica: Rach, here's your mail.

Rach,你的信。

Rachel: Thanks, you can just put it on the table.

谢谢,放桌上就行。

Monica: (insistently) No, here's your mail.

不,这是你的信。

Rachel: Thanks, you can just put it on the table.

谢谢,你把它放桌上就行。

Monica: (gives her an envelope) Would you just open it?

你打开看看好吗?

(Rachel opens it. Inside is the money she needed.)

Rachel: Oh my god, oh, you guys are great.

哦天啊,哦,你们太好了。

Monica: We all chipped in.

大伙儿一起凑的。

chip in v.捐助 出钱[eg: Let's all chip in for a birthday present for Mary]

Ross: (to Monica) We did?

大伙?

Monica: (to Ross) You owe me 20 bucks.

你欠我20块。

Rachel: Thank you. Thank you so much!

谢谢,太感谢了。

老友记第一季-大伙为瑞秋凑钱老友记第一季-大伙为瑞秋凑钱老友记第一季-大伙为瑞秋凑钱老友记第一季-大伙为瑞秋凑钱
相关文章