摘要:Chandler,这是你的传统节日“大餐”,有番茄汤,烤起司配料,还有家庭装的洋葱玉米圈。Monica: (hands Chandler a bag) Chandler, here you go, got your traditional Thanksgiving feast, you got your tomato soup, your grilled cheese fixin's, and your family-size bag of Funyuns.。

Monica: (hands Chandler a bag) Chandler, here you go, got your traditional Thanksgiving feast, you got your tomato soup, your grilled cheese fixin's, and your family-size bag of Funyuns.

Chandler,这是你的传统节日“大餐”,有番茄汤,烤起司配料,还有家庭装的洋葱玉米圈。

Rachel: Wait, wait, Chandler, this is what you're havin' for Thanksgiving dinner? What, what, what is it with you and this holiday?

等等,Chandler,你感恩节晚餐就吃这些?你和这节有啥过节。

Chandler: All right, I'm nine years old.

好吧,那年我9岁。

Ross: Oh, I hate this story.

哦,我讨厌这个故事。

Chandler: We just finished this magnificent Thanksgiving dinner. I have- and I remember this part vividly- a mouthful of pumpkin pie, and this is the moment my parents choose to tell me they're getting divorced.

我们全家刚吃完一顿感恩节大餐。我现在还清楚的记得这个细节,我塞了满嘴的南瓜派,就在这时,我父母告诉我他们要离婚了。

Rachel: Oh my god.

哦,我的天啊。

Chandler: Yes. It's very difficult to appreciate a Thanksgiving dinner once you've seen it in reverse.

是的,当你看到这样的场景支行,就很难对感恩节大餐有兴趣了。

老友记第一季-钱德勒给瑞秋讲述自己讨厌感恩节的原因

老友记第一季-钱德勒给瑞秋讲述自己讨厌感恩节的原因

老友记第一季-钱德勒给瑞秋讲述自己讨厌感恩节的原因

老友记第一季-钱德勒给瑞秋讲述自己讨厌感恩节的原因

NOTES:

make your money:赚到钱

close to sth: 接近某物

chip sth in:共同出钱,凑钱

chip in with sth:插嘴

grill v.烧 烤

fixing n.调料

grilled cheese fixing n.烤起司配料

family-size adj.适合(足够)全家用的

相关文章