准北美英语口语情景对话和阅读文献-12

CHUN:Hello you two.

你们两位好。

LING: Li?

李?

CHUN: Why are you both looking at me that way?

你俩干嘛这么看着我。

LING:We didn't expect you back so soon.

我们没有想到你这么快就回来了。

CHUN: is anything wrong?

有什么不对的吗?

LING: Actually, we were just talking about you.

刚才,我们正谈到你呢。

CHUN: You were?

是吗?

FU: To be frank, we are a little concerned.

说实话,我们有点担心。

CHUN: About what?

担心什么?

LING: You ... just don't seem yourself.

你...怎么看上去有点反常?

FU: Is anything the matter?

你有什么不好吗?

CHUN: Well... I have been feeling a little homsick.

嗯。。。我这阵子一直有点儿想家。

LING: Homesick...

想家...

CHUN: You know I've never been away from home for this long a period before... it sometimes feels very strange.

你知道我从来没有离开家这么长时间过...有时感到真是奇怪。

LING: Is there anything we can do?

我们能帮助你什么吗?

CHUN: Oh, no, But thanks for asking, It's very good of you. I'm starting to feel a lot better.

不啦,谢谢你们的关心,你们真好,我已经感觉好多了。

LING: Hi, David. You're a little early.

你好,大卫,你来的有点早嘛?

DAVID: Hi Ling, Chun, Fu. I'd like you to meet my friend,Allen Paul. Allen's a music teacher.

你好,玲,纯,浮。我想让你们见一下我的朋友,阿伦.保罗。他是位音乐老师。

ALLEN PAUL: Pleased to meet you.

见到你们真高兴。

LING: On behalf of my colleagues, I want to thank you for getting us the concert tickets, I hope it wasn't a lot of trouble.

我代表我的同事们,谢谢你给我们弄来的音乐会的票,没有给你带来很多麻烦吧?

ALLEN PAUL. No trouble at all, I hope you enjoy the concert.

一点儿也不麻烦,我喜欢你们能喜欢。

FU: It's a very nice way to wind up our stay here.

把音乐做我们访问的压轴节目真是太好了。

DAVID: Are we all set?

大家都准备好了吗?

LING:I think so ...

我想是吧

DAVID: Let's go then.

那我们就出发吧。

本文转载自微信公众号GFWAIMAO功夫外贸

查看原文 >>
相关文章