摘要:20号或者22号有便宜点的房间吗。Hotel Clerk: Okay, Mr. Maexner, we look forward to seeing you on March 20th.。

Hotel Clerk: Hello. Sunnyside Inn. May I help you?

您好,Sunnyside酒店,请问需要帮助吗?

Man: Yes, I'd like to reserve a room for two on the 21st of March.

是的,我想预定3月21日的两人间。

Hotel Clerk: Okay. Let me check our computer here for a moment. The 21st of May, right?

好的,我电脑上先查一下。5月21日,对吧?

Man: No. March, not May.

不是,3月,不是5月。

Hotel Clerk: Oh, sorry. Let me see here. Hmmm.

哦,抱歉。我看一下……

Man: Are you all booked that night?

那天晚上全部定完了吗?

Hotel Clerk: Well, we have one suite available, complete with a kitchenette and a sauna bath. And the view of the city is great, too.

嗯,我们还有一间套房,有厨房和桑拿房。从房间看城市景色也非常棒。

Man: How much is that?

那房间多少钱呢?

Hotel Clerk: It's only $200 dollars, plus a 10% room tax.

只要200美元加上10%的房间税。

Man: Oh, that's a little too expensive for me. Do you have a cheaper room available either on the 20th or the 22nd?

哦,对我来说有点贵。20号或者22号有便宜点的房间吗?

Hotel Clerk: Well, would you like a smoking or a non-smoking room?

嗯,你需要吸烟房间还是无烟房间?

Man: Non-smoking, please.

无烟房间。

Hotel Clerk: Okay, we do have a few rooms available on the 20th; we're full on the 22nd, unless you want a smoking room.

好的,我们20号有一些房间可以定;22号房间订满了,除非你想要吸烟的房间。

Man: Well, how much is the non-smoking room on the 20th?

好吧,20号的无烟房间多少钱?

Hotel Clerk: $80 dollars, plus the 10% room tax.

80美元加上10%的房间税。

Man: Okay, that'll be fine.

好的,这样挺好的。

Hotel Clerk: All right. Could I have your name, please?

好的。请问你的名字是?

Man: Yes. Bob Maexner.

Bob Maexner。

Hotel Clerk: How do you spell your last name, Mr. Maexner?

怎么拼写您的姓呢,Maexner先生?

Man: M-A-E-X-N-E-R.

M-A-E-X-N-E-R。

Hotel Clerk: Okay, Mr. Maexner, we look forward to seeing you on March 20th.

好的,Maexner先生,期待20那天见到您。

Man: Okay. Goodbye.

好的,再见。

相关文章