Air Travel with Child 带孩子坐飞机

I. Getting Ready 作准备

1. We are going on an international flight. Let me get your passportready. 我们要坐国际航班啦。我来把你的护照准备好。

2. First, we need to pick up our boarding passesand check-inour luggage. Do you know where our airline counteris? Look for our flight numberon the departure information screen and it will show us which counters to go to. 首先,我们需要取登机牌托运行李。你知道咱们航班柜台在哪儿么?在大屏幕上找到咱们的航班号,那里会显示咱们应该去哪个柜台。

3. When we get to the counter, just tell the airlinestaffour names and give them our passports. They will print our boarding passes and help us check-in our luggage. 到了柜台,直接告诉航空公司的工作人员我们的姓名并出示护照。他们会帮我们打印登机牌和托运行李。

II. At the Counter (Speaking to Staff) 在柜台(与工作人员交谈)

4. I’d like to check in our luggage please. 请帮我们托运行李。

5. Can we have the aisleseat or bulkhead seats(the first row of seats of a particular section of the plane)? 我们想要挨着过道或者隔板前面的座位(某个区域最前排的座位)。

6. We will have layovers. Could you print our boarding passes for all the flights? 我们需要经停。您能帮我们把所有航班的登机牌都打印出来吗?

7. I have requestedabassinet[,bæsi'net] / carrycotfor my baby when I booked our seats. I’d like to confirm my reservationagain. 我在订票的时候给我的宝宝申请了一个睡篮。我想再确认一下预定上没有。

III. Going through Customs 过海关

8. We need to go through Customsto travel abroad. Let’s get our passports ready for the officersto check and stamp. 咱们出国旅行需要过海关。我们把护照准备好,工作人员检查并盖章

9. We need to take a picture now. Let me take off your hat. Please look at the cameraand don’t look away. Good boy / girl! 现在我们需要拍照。我把你的帽子摘掉。看着摄像头,别看别处。乖!

IV. Going through Security Screening 通过安检

10. Let’s take our passports, boarding passes and carry-on luggageand head to security screening. 咱们拿好护照、登机牌和手提行李,去安检

11. Let’s line up and wait for our turn. The security staff will check our boarding passes to our IDs. Then we need to place our belongingsand carry-on luggage in binsand have them scanned by the X-ray machine. 咱们排队等一会儿。工作人员会对照我们的身份证件检查登机牌。然后我们需要把随身物品和手提行李放到里,通过X光设备扫描。

12. We need to put liquidsand electronic devicesin separate and individualbins. 我们需要把液体电子产品和其他物品分开,放到单独的筐里。

13. The good news is, we can take milk and baby food on boardin our carry-on luggage. But there is a chance thatthe security staff might ask us to taste it. 好消息是,我们可以奶和婴儿食品放到手提行李里带上飞机。但是过安检的时候,工作人员可能会要求我们试吃一下。

V. Finding the Boarding Gate 找登机口

14. Let’s head to our boarding gate. Check our boarding passes for the terminaland the gate number. Follow the signs and we will be directed to the area. 咱们去找登机口吧。看看登机牌上的航站楼和登机口信息。跟着指示走,它会引导我们找到地方的。

15. Remember to pay close attention to the flight announcements. We might be asked to board early because we are traveling with a baby. 留意收听航班广播。咱们带着宝宝坐飞机,可能有机会优先登机。

VI. Boarding the Plane 登机

16. Let’s get our boarding passes and passports ready. The flight attendantsat the boarding gate will check them before they let us board the plane. 咱们把登机牌和护照准备好。登机之前,入口旁的乘务员会再次检查。

17. Are you excited? We are finally on the plane. 你兴奋吗?终于坐飞机啦。

18. Let’s find our rownumber and seat... Here we are! Daddy will put our carry-on luggage in the overhead compartments. Let me stow[stəu] my handbag under the seat in front of us. 找找咱们坐哪、哪个座位…… 在这儿!爸爸会把我们的手提行李放到头顶的行李架上。 我把我的手包在前排座位下面。

VI. Settling Down 坐好

For babies below two years old (varies among airlines) 两岁以下宝宝(不同航空公司有不同规定)

19. Let me ask a flight attendant for a seat belt extension. You will share my seat and sit on my lapduring the flight. Let’s put on the seat belt and wait for the plane to take off. 我去找乘务员要一个加长安全带。咱们一起坐,你坐我腿上。咱们系好安全带等待飞机起飞

For babies over two years old (varies among airlines) 两岁以上宝宝(不同航空公司有不同规定)

20. Let me getyou settledin your seat, buckle up and fasten your seat belt. Don’t screamor move around. 我帮你找到座位坐好系紧安全带。别、别乱动

VII. During the Flight 飞行中

If your baby is a toddler… 如果你的宝宝是幼儿……

21. The plane is climbing up. Try to swallowor yawnso that your ears won’t feel uncomfortable. 飞机正在爬升。试着做吞咽或者打哈欠的动作,这样你就不会感觉耳朵不舒服了。

22. We are high up above the clouds now. The flight attendant will offerdrinks and snacks soon. Just tell her what you want and she will serveit to you. 我们现在在高空云层中了。一会儿乘务员会提供饮料和零食。告诉她你想要什么,她就会给你过来。

23. There are bathrooms on both sides of the aisle. Feel free to tell mommy if you need to use the bathroom, and I’ll go with you.

过道两侧都有洗手间。如果你想去洗手间就告诉妈妈,妈妈会带你去。

24. You can occupy yourselfby watching cartoons or playing video games. Or you can try to nap. The tripwill be over very soon. 你可以看看动画片或者玩游戏来消磨时间。或者试着睡一觉旅程很快就会结束的。

If your baby is an infant... 如果你的宝宝是婴儿......

25. Let me ask a flight attendant for a bassinet / carrycot. You can rest / sleep in it. 我找乘务员要一个睡篮。你可以在里面睡觉。

26. You are not sleepy? Why don't we go for a walk up and down the aisleso that we can look aroundthe plane? 你不困吗?妈妈带你在过道里来回走走好吗,在飞机上四处看看

27. You look cranky. Are you hungry? Do you want some milk? Let mommy feed you. 你看起来有点儿不耐烦了。饿了吗?你想吃奶吗?妈妈喂你吧。

28. What’s that smell? Oh no, you pooped! Let me take you to the lavatoryand change your diaper. 什么味儿?啊,你拉臭臭了!我带你去洗手间换纸尿裤。

29. Look out the window. We areflying high in the sky! 看看窗外,我们在高高的天上飞呢!

VIII. Landing 降落

30. The plane will be landingin half an hour and the washrooms will be closed soon. You’d better use it now if you need to. 还有半个小时飞机就要降落了,洗手间马上就要关闭了。如果你要去厕所最好现在就去。

31. The plane is descending. Remain seatedwith your seat belt fastened. Don’t move around. 飞机正在下降坐好,系紧安全带。别动来动去。

32. We are back on the ground. Don’t unbuckle your seat beltuntil the plane comes to a complete stop. 我们又回到地面上啦。飞机完全停稳之前别解开安全带

33. Daddy will take our luggage out of the overhead compartment. Let’s wait in line to get off the plane. Be patientand don’t push. 爸爸会把我们的行李从行李架上取下来。咱们排队下飞机耐心点儿,别往前挤。

IX. Claiming Luggage 取行李

34. We are now taking a shuttle bus to the arrival terminal. 现在咱们坐摆渡车出站航站楼

35. Before we can leave, we have to claim our checked-in luggage. 出站之前,咱们需要取回托运的行李

36. The luggage of our flight will be distributed atNo. 8 luggage carousel[,kærə'sel]. 咱们的行李待会儿会8号行李提取转盘出来

37. Look at what’s on the carousel? Those are our suitcases. 你看传送带上是什么?是咱们的箱子

38. Daddy will take them off the carousel. Meanwhile, let’s find a cartto put them on. 爸爸会把它们拿下来的。咱们现在去找个行李车来推它们。

39. We are ready. ___ City, here we come! 咱们现在可以出站了。___城,我们来啦

相关文章