有道看天下 Word to world:用英语视角带你看世界

  爸爸

  (哎)

  太阳出来月亮回家了吗

  (对啦)

  星星出来太阳去哪里啦

  (在天上)

  我怎么找也找不到它

  (他回家啦)

  太阳月亮星星就是吉祥的一家

  ——《吉祥三宝》

  9月20日,著名音乐人科尔沁夫某平台发文,称“清晨得到悲伤的消息,悲痛不能自制,布仁巴雅尔老师一路走好,人生无常,天堂草原他日再会。”

  布仁巴雅尔老师出生于内蒙古自治区呼伦贝尔大草原上,观众对他的印象更多的是歌曲《吉祥三宝》中的“爸爸”。他的歌声自然淳朴、情真意切,传达着他对草原最真切的眷恋。他曾凭借一曲《天边》,为久居城市的都市人带来一股清新的草原之风。

  布仁巴雅尔老师于9月19日晚因突发心梗在海拉尔去世,享年58岁。

  知道这个消息后,广大网友纷纷发文,表达自己对布仁巴雅尔老师的哀思以及对其家人的慰问。

  今天,我们就一起来看看如何用英文表示对逝者家属的慰问吧!

  直抒胸臆,表达哀思

  We are very saddened to hear of your loss.

  

  我们为你失去亲人深感悲痛。(或者:请节哀顺变。)

  

  What a pity we’ve lost such a great man!

  

  我们失去了这么好的人,真遗憾!

  

  Please accept our most sincere condolences for your loss.

  

  请接受我最诚挚的哀悼。

  

  You have my sincere condolences on the loss of your father.

  

  我为你父亲的去世表示最诚挚的哀悼。

  

  You have our deepest sympathy.

  

  请接受我最深切的慰问。

  

  May your strength prevail to help you through this difficult time.

  

  愿你的坚强能助你度过这段艰难的时光。

  

  Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow.

  

  言语无法表达我们的悲伤。

  

  悲痛,感同身受

  I share your pain.

  

  我知道你有多痛苦。

  

  Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer.

  

  虽然言语无法真正的减轻你的悲伤,但要知道,我们每一个人都在关心你、为你祈祷。

  

  I am so sorry for your loss. My heart are with you and your family.

  

  请节哀顺变,我的心与你和你的家人同在。

  

  Our heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. This has been a tremendous shock on us all.

  

  我们向你和你的家人表示最真切的哀悼,这对我们所有人来说都是一个巨大的打击。

  

  

  无论如何,与你同在

  I am always by your side during these difficult times.

  

  在这艰难的时刻,我永远在你身边。

  

  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

  

  我们与你同在,为你祈祷。

  

  Remember that we love and care about you.

  

  记住,我们爱你、关心你。

  

  We are thinking of you during this difficult time.

  

  在这艰难的时刻,我们与你同在。

  

  We are always here to help and support.

  

  我们一直在这里,帮助你、支持你。

  

  人虽逝,忆永存

  May your memories be your comfort.

  

  愿回忆能够给你一丝慰藉。

  

  May your memories give you strength.

  

  愿回忆给你力量。

  

  He/She will always live on in our hearts. Hold tight to memories for comfort.

  

  他/她将永远活在我们的心中,让回忆成为慰藉。

  

  Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in time of sorrow.

  

  正如鸟儿在雨中高歌,愿这珍贵的回忆陪伴我们度过悲伤的时光。

  

  We will cherish the memories of the times we spent together. We are with you during this time of grief.

  

  我们会珍惜曾一起度过的时光,在这悲伤的时刻,我们与你同在。

  

  这些慰问亡亲之词固然让人感到内心沉重,但是,小编认为,更重要的是要珍惜身边的亲人,珍惜还能在一起的时间。

查看原文 >>
相关文章