待我幼稚完,便不再让你为难。

Until I finished my childish, I will not make you embarrassed. ​​​​

后来遇见的人都比你好,可你离开时带走了我奋不顾身的勇气。 ​​​​

Later, I met everyone better than you, but when you left, you took away my courage. ​​​​

世界上所有的原谅和宽容,都是以折磨自己为代价的。

All the forgiveness and tolerance in the world are at the cost of torturing themselves.

你可能永远都不知道:你走在路上,擦肩而过的某个路人,是别人日思夜想都见不到的人!

You may never know: you walk on the road, pass by a passer-by, is someone that other people think day and night can not see!

你说你爱雨,

You say that you love rain,

但你总在下雨天撑伞。

but you open your umbrella when it rains.

你说你爱太阳,

You say that you love the sun,

但你总在太阳底下寻找荫凉。

but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines.

你说你爱风,

You say that you love the wind,

但风一吹,你就关上了窗。

but you close your windows when wind blows.

这就是我害怕的原因,

This is why I am afraid,

因为你说你也爱我。

because you say that you love me too.

若人生只如初见,那么似水流年会不会繁华一些。

If life only such as first, then timesong will prosperous some. ​​​​

我们终究斗不过时光,后来只在回忆里感伤!

After all, we did not win the time, but later we only felt sad in our memory.

她成熟了懂事了不胡闹了,可是也不爱笑了。

She matured enough and don't commit tomfoolery, but she didn't love to laugh.

有时候不是故意小心眼爱生气 就是委屈劲儿上来了压都压不住 ​​​​。

Sometimes is not intentionally small eyes love angry or aggrieved to come up to the pressure can not be pressed

查看原文 >>
相关文章