待我幼稚完,便不再讓你爲難。

Until I finished my childish, I will not make you embarrassed. ​​​​

後來遇見的人都比你好,可你離開時帶走了我奮不顧身的勇氣。 ​​​​

Later, I met everyone better than you, but when you left, you took away my courage. ​​​​

世界上所有的原諒和寬容,都是以折磨自己爲代價的。

All the forgiveness and tolerance in the world are at the cost of torturing themselves.

你可能永遠都不知道:你走在路上,擦肩而過的某個路人,是別人日思夜想都見不到的人!

You may never know: you walk on the road, pass by a passer-by, is someone that other people think day and night can not see!

你說你愛雨,

You say that you love rain,

但你總在下雨天撐傘。

but you open your umbrella when it rains.

你說你愛太陽,

You say that you love the sun,

但你總在太陽底下尋找蔭涼。

but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines.

你說你愛風,

You say that you love the wind,

但風一吹,你就關上了窗。

but you close your windows when wind blows.

這就是我害怕的原因,

This is why I am afraid,

因爲你說你也愛我。

because you say that you love me too.

若人生只如初見,那麼似水流年會不會繁華一些。

If life only such as first, then timesong will prosperous some. ​​​​

我們終究鬥不過時光,後來只在回憶裏感傷!

After all, we did not win the time, but later we only felt sad in our memory.

她成熟了懂事了不胡鬧了,可是也不愛笑了。

She matured enough and don't commit tomfoolery, but she didn't love to laugh.

有時候不是故意小心眼愛生氣 就是委屈勁兒上來了壓都壓不住 ​​​​。

Sometimes is not intentionally small eyes love angry or aggrieved to come up to the pressure can not be pressed

查看原文 >>
相關文章