阿甘游戏说2020-05-20 15:35

QQ空间置顶的英文可爱短句:“温柔是宝藏,藏在细水长流的生活里”

When the sunset falls into the sea, I will carry you on my back and go to find a pool of stars.

等夕阳掉进了海里,我就背上你,去寻摸一池的星星。

While the stars and the moon are here, whisper, you are so lovely.

趁着星星和月亮都在,悄悄说声,你真可爱。

May the clouds make a beautiful sunset for the rest of your life.

愿你余生云朵堆造美好黄昏。

There are no stars in my night sky. After meeting you, the stars are always bright.

我的夜空里本无星辰,遇见你之后星河长明

In midsummer, the broken ice of white porcelain plum soup hit the wall.

盛夏白瓷梅子汤 碎冰碰壁啷当响。

It's not summer, it's the future.

不是夏日限定 是来日方长。

温柔是宝藏,藏在细水长流的生活里。

Gentleness is a treasure, hidden in the long flow of life.

踏月而来,这繁星便是赠礼

Coming from the moon, the stars are gifts

你是我的满目星河,也是我的可爱不可得。

You are my starry River, but also my lovely not available.

我要把满天星辰揣在兜里,跑到远处送给你。

I'll carry all the stars in my pocket and send them to you in the distance.

相关文章