阿甘遊戲說2020-05-20 15:35

QQ空間置頂的英文可愛短句:“溫柔是寶藏,藏在細水長流的生活裏”

When the sunset falls into the sea, I will carry you on my back and go to find a pool of stars.

等夕陽掉進了海里,我就背上你,去尋摸一池的星星。

While the stars and the moon are here, whisper, you are so lovely.

趁着星星和月亮都在,悄悄說聲,你真可愛。

May the clouds make a beautiful sunset for the rest of your life.

願你餘生雲朵堆造美好黃昏。

There are no stars in my night sky. After meeting you, the stars are always bright.

我的夜空裏本無星辰,遇見你之後星河長明

In midsummer, the broken ice of white porcelain plum soup hit the wall.

盛夏白瓷梅子湯 碎冰碰壁啷噹響。

It's not summer, it's the future.

不是夏日限定 是來日方長。

溫柔是寶藏,藏在細水長流的生活裏。

Gentleness is a treasure, hidden in the long flow of life.

踏月而來,這繁星便是贈禮

Coming from the moon, the stars are gifts

你是我的滿目星河,也是我的可愛不可得。

You are my starry River, but also my lovely not available.

我要把滿天星辰揣在兜裏,跑到遠處送給你。

I'll carry all the stars in my pocket and send them to you in the distance.

相關文章