365天日常口語第58課對話

Turning down an offer

1 Miss Wang,I'd like to ask you a question if you don't mind.

王小姐,我想要 問 你 一個 問題 如果 你 不介意。

2 Sure,John.Go ahead.

可以,John.你說吧。

3 This may seem a bit sudden and out of left field,

圖文365天日常口語第58課對話:Turning down an offer拒絕求婚

這個 也許 看起來 有點 突然的 and 出乎意料的,

But I'd like us to be more than colleagues.

但是 我 想要 我們 to 是 超越 同事s.

3 I've always thought of you as more than a colleague,John.

我 已經 總是 在想 你 作爲 超越 一個 同事,John.

You've always been my friend.

你 已經 一直 是 我的 朋友。

4 Maybe I'm not making myself clear.

也許 我沒有 讓 我自己 清楚。

I‘ll cut right to the quick.

我講 直接吧。

You know,I'm single.

圖文365天日常口語第58課對話:Turning down an offer拒絕求婚

你 知道,我 是 單身的。

I hope you would like to marry me.

我 希望 你 願意 to 嫁給 我。

5 You are right.Ah...This is a bit unexpected.

你是 對的。啊...這 是 有點 出乎意料的。

To tell you the truth,I've never thought of you that way before.

告訴 你 實在話,我 從沒有 考慮你的事情 那個 樣子地 在以前。

6 Unexpected?Yes.But I've had the wish for a long time.

出乎意料的? 是的。但是 我 已經 有 這個 願望 有一段長的 時間了。

圖文365天日常口語第58課對話:Turning down an offer拒絕求婚

7 John,thank you for the lovely offer.

John,謝謝 你 for 這個 愉快的 求婚。

but my feelings for you don't go beyond friendship.

但是 我的 感覺 對你的 沒有 發展到 超越 友誼的程度。

8 I see. Miss Wang,Do forgive me.

我 知道了。 王小姐。請 原諒 我。

9 It doesn't matter.We are still friends.are'nt we?

10 Yes,of course.

相關文章