禮貌拒絕他人的方式

1.I'm good!

我很好!/ 不用了!

D:Hey, Mumu, Do you want to try this new pizza place?

D: 嘿,木木,要不要試試這個新的比薩店?

M: No, Thank you, I'm good!

M:不..謝謝,還是不用了吧!

2.That sounds great, but...

這個聽上去太棒了!但是...

D:Hey, I have a free extra ticket to the new Marvel movie.

D:嘿,我有一張多餘的漫威電影票,一起去看嗎?

M: That sounds great but it is Valentine's day today, so I will spend it with my boyfriend.

M:聽上去不錯,但是今天是情人節誒,我要和男朋友約會!

3.I really appreciate your invitation but I regret to inform you...

我真的很感謝你邀請我,但是很遺憾的告訴你...

M:Dear Day, I would like to invite you to come to my wedding on Tuesday.

M:親愛的 Day,我要邀請你來參加我週二的婚禮。

D:I really appreciate your invitation but I regret to inform you that I would be out of town.

D:我真的很感謝你邀請我,但是很遺憾的告訴你,我週二不在這邊。

拒絕他人的技巧

1.Don't ignore the invitation.

不要忽視他人的邀請!

2.Don't wait. As soon as you know you'll be unable to go, let the person know.

不要拖,不能去的話,馬上讓對方知道。

3.Be thankful.

要感謝對方!

4.Be honest. You don't ever have to come up with false excuses for why you're unable to go to the event, but you also don't have to go into detail.

真誠一點,如果實在不能去,就實話實說,不要編理由,也不用說太多。

5.Ask for a different time.

再約一個時間。(不能去的話)

6.Don't over-explain.

不要過多解釋!

相關文章